Welcome to the Online Scheduling service for The Foot Whisperer Reflexology Institute!
If you would like to book an appointment or RSVP for events, please follow the link below, by Clicking on the "Book Now" box. Please note that the online scheduler is 100% up to date and what you see is what we have available.
If you have any questions feel free to call us at 813-831-9420.
The Foot Whisperer Reflexology Institute's Cancellation Policy:
If you need to cancel or change appointment with us, please call to do so. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or change your appointment(s) otherwise you are responsible for the full cost of your appointment.
Please call if you have any additional questions about this feature.
Remember all sessions and packages can be pre-paid for using the Shop page!
How to Book Online
• Go to www.footwhisperer.com
• Click on the “Book Appointment” tab located in the upper right hand of page.
• On the book appointment page you will see a “book now” icon that will be clickable, located in the middle of the lower portion of the screen. After clicking this it will open a new window.
• From this screen you will choose which practitioner (Staff Member) you would like to book an appointment with from the drop down selections of “Select Staff Member” and then select the type of service you wish to receive. (e.g. ‘60min Reflexology’)
• After choosing the Staff Member and the service a calendar will appear with the days that have available appointments. Choose the day that best works for you.
• Once you have chosen the day that works best for you the individual day will come up showing the available time slots to pick from. If there is a single white box then there is an appointment available for the length of the service you chose. When two or more white boxes are present it means you can choose between earlier or later times.
NOTE: Each time slot (white box) showing will be for the full time you chose for the service, so if you picked a 60 minute session, then the slot is for an Hour, etc.
• After choosing the time it will prompt you to pick “new user” or “returning user”.
If you are a new user it will take you through the steps to create your account.
If you are a returning user you will then enter your email and your appointment will be final.
*** If you use the log in in the top right corner of the screen and it gives you problems logging in please follow the steps listed above and log in that way.
If you do not remember what email you used to create your account please contact Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the correct log in information. ***